- Initiation Fees are $400 for new members. This is normally paid at closing
- Leased properties are subject to a $240 (increasing to $260 in 2024) annual leasing permit fee. Ballentine Pointe currently does not have a rental cap. This fee covers the increased cost of handling leased properties.
- 2023 and 2024 Dues: $120 Quarterly
- You can pay your dues via the “Pay Dues” link on the sidebar. For any questions regarding your account, please reach out to our Management Company, CMA Communities. They can be reached by the CMA Communities link above.
Board of Directors & Officers
- Andrew Milota, President
- Justin Haygood, Vice President
- Aliya Henry, Treasurer and Secretary
- TBD — Applications Accepted!
Board Member Requirements:
- Must be a resident of Ballentine Pointe
- Must be a member, or a resident designated on behalf of a member, of the association.
- Owners of properties in Ballentine Pointe
- Spouses of owners of properties in Ballentine Pointe
- Owners & their spouses or fellow co-owners cannot serve on the Board at the same time
- Must be current on dues
- May not serve more than 6 consecutive years
If interested in serving on the Board, Contact Us today. Please include your full name and address and if you are interested in serving in an interim capacity until the next election.
- Ballentine Pointe is required to have a President, Vice President, Secretary, and a Treasurer
- The President and Treasurer must be members of the Board of Directors
- No person can hold multiple officer positions unless they are a Treasurer and the Secretary
- The Board of Director can appoint any owner or resident to be an Officer
You can reach the Board of Directors via the Contact Us link above
- Pool & Landscaping
- Neighborhood Watch
Membership is open to both owners and renters. Feel free to reach out to the Board of Directors or the individual committees to join.