Terms & Conditions
- You must be current on your dues with no pool-related violations in the current or prior years.
- The party must start after 9 AM and end prior to 7 PM
- All pool rules, other than number of guests, are in effect and must be followed
- Up to 10 Guest vehicles may park at the pool except for the spaces directly in front of the building. Additional vehicles may be parked at the soccer field.
- There is a $150 deposit towards cleaning costs. The deposit will be made with CMA and we will arrange you to pay CMA directly. If it’s determined that a special cleaning trip with our vendor is necessary, then you agree to pay the cost of such trip, with the deposit being paid towards the cleaning. If no special cleaning fee is needed, then the deposit will be refunded.
- The party must be approved by the Board of Directors.
- The pool will remain open to all residents during your party
After the party is approved, your information will be sent to CMA for deposit information if required.